Many international students want to study in Australia but are unable to do it due to financial barriers. Therefore, to support students, RMIT University has announced the International Tuition Fee Bursary for the academic year 2021-2022 International students that want to pursue higher education at RMIT but are affected by the Australian border restriction are eligible to apply for this application . Selected students will be able to receive tuition fee coverage for the 1st and 2nd semesters.
RMIT University is one of Australia’s tertiary institutions ranked 15th highest university in Australia and 250th in the world with a 5-Star QS ranking for excellence in higher education. RMIT is very dedicated to helping shape a new urban and industrial renaissance in the global economy.
Why choose RMIT University? RMIT University is a student-inclusive institute that aims to inspire and engage the audience to discover new ideas and perspectives by exploring cultural spaces and resources. With an award-winning infrastructure, RMIT is among some of the most technologically advanced facilities in the world.
Application Deadline: 10th November 2021
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate or graduate degree programme offered at RMIT can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be full–fee paying international students enrolled in any degree programme at the Australia campus of RMIT.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must complete their admission application via the RMIT Online Portal. Interested students can log in here and apply for the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Passport copy
- Personal statement
- Letter of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must be at least 16 years of age with 70% in the Australian Year 12 was equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- PTE – 58
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- C1 – 176
- C2 – 176
The applicants that will win the bursary will be given a 10% reduction of tuition fees for the undergraduate or graduate programme taken at RMIT.