Applications are being accepted from outstanding candidates for International Postdoctoral Position in Neutron Scattering. This position is organized by the Chalmers University of Technology.The program is open for both domestic and international students to pursue a postdoctoral degree at the Chalmers University of Technology. The award is designed for the academic year 2022-2023.
Chalmers Institution of Technology is a Swedish university dedicated primarily to technology, natural sciences, architecture, mathematics, maritime, and other management-related research and education. It strives to generate and distribute information, skills, and solutions that benefit everyone, ranking 342nd in Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at the Chalmers University of Technology? The Chalmers University of Technology is a global research institute that is contributing to a more sustainable future. Students at Chalmers learn to think independently and use engineering methods to meet future difficulties. To encourage an open environment and close collaboration between students and faculty, the university has built a completely informal setting.
Application Deadline: October 3, 2021
- University or Organization: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral degree
- Awards: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic andinternational students
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Sweden and all the other remaining countries of the world are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any postdoctoral or PhD position at Chalmers.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must hold a PhD in Physics, Chemistry, Materials Science or a similar area of science. The degree should generally not be older than three years.
- Highly motivated, flexible, and mature candidate with good communication skills.
- Excellent experimental skills are indispensable, as well as very good communication skills, to support users and collaborators.
- A background in neutron scattering methods and instrumentation is a must. Excellent knowledge of English, written and spoken, is essential.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to select a field of study and apply by clicking ‘apply’ at the bottom of that vacancy page. The applicants are required to apply with a reference number of the position desired to be considered for the vacancy.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- CV: (Please name the document as: CV, Surname, Ref. number) including:
- CV, include complete list of publications
- Previous teaching and pedagogical experiences
- Two references that we can contact.
- Personal letter: (Please name the document as: Personal letter, Family name, Ref. number)
- 1 page where you introduce yourself and describe your motivation for applying to the position.
- Other documents:
- Attested copies of completed education, grades and other certificates.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to provide an official transcript for all completed semesters to date.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have English proficiency equivalent to or above the Swedish upper secondary school English course 6. An internationally recognized English test is accepted.
The applicants will get a good salary package position at the Chalmers University of Technology.