Boston University has announced the International JD Students Scholarships for students who wish to follow public service career paths in the USA. The grant is available for the academic year 2022-2023.Degree programmes at the School of Law of Boston University are eligible to apply for under this application application. Winners will be awarded partial tuition fee coverage.
Boston University is a leading private research institution in the United States committed to educating students to be reflective and resourceful individuals ready to live in this interconnected world. It is ranked 42nd in National Universities and 27th among Best U.S. Colleges.
Why choose to study at Boston University? The university strives to recruit, support, and retain diverse students and faculty, staff, and students by preparing them to lead in their fields. The Standard of excellence in education and student engagement has only gone up over the years.
Application Deadline: 1st March 2022
- University or Organization: Boston University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from international students are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for any degree programme at the Boston University School of Law.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be under 24 years of age as of 1st December 2022.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can either apply through Common Application or Coalition Application. Students are required to fill this funding form to apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Secondary school records
- Documentation of financial support
- Copy of passport
- Counselor recommendation
- Teacher evaluation
- Admission Requirements: Students must submit scores of SAT or ACT tests.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- TOEFL PBT – 600
- IELTS – 7.0
The chosen international applicants will be given a partial tuition fee for the graduate degree programme undertaken at the School of Law by Boston University.