Apply for the Doctoral Scholarships at Hamburg University of Technology to pursue a doctoral degree in Germany for the academic year 2021-2022.Qualified international and domestic doctoral students at TUHH who are preparing for the doctoral dissertation and their project are likely to make a major contribution towards research, are eligible to take this application worth €1,200.
The Hamburg University of Technology is a research university in Germany ranking 1044th in Best Global Universities. TUHH believes in technology for humanity and dedicates its research and study to that belief.
Why choose to study at the Hamburg University of Technology? TUHH is an internationally oriented Technical University that provides educations with personal mentoring relationships that in turn prepares the students for the challenges of the future and learn to expand the horizons of technology, science, and society.
Application Deadline: 30th September 2021
- University or Organization: Hamburg University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Doctoral
- Award: €1,200
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Germany.
- Eligible Countries: German nationals and other international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to study any doctoral degree programme offered at TUHH.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be in the process of writing their doctoral dissertation at TU Hamburg.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can log in on the university’s application portal submit their admission applications. Applicants can mail the below-mentioned documents firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Application form
- Cover letter
- Personal datasheet
- Two references from university teachers (professor or lecturer)
- Copies of the university diploma
- Working plan
- Statement of supervision
- Certificate of student enrolment
- Approval to embark on doctoral studies
- Details on Income
- Passport and residence permit
- Admission Requirements: Applicants should hold a Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in mechanical engineering and must show a very good previous academic performance.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 577
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- IELTS – 6.5
The selected doctoral students at TUHH will receive the aid amount of € 1,200 per month along with a childcare supplement of € 154 per month if needed.