To help bright international students in the USA, Caldwell University is offering a wonderful funding opportunity for the academic year 2022-2023.The bursary is available for the international students who will commence in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
Established in 1939, Caldwell University is a catholic liberal arts university in theUnited States. It offers undergraduate and graduate programs including doctoral, master’s, certificate and certification programs.
Why study at Caldwell University? The university is internationally recognized for its well-designed courses, modern facilities, its affordability, and student support. Apart from this, it features smart classrooms, high-tech laboratories, sport and study spaces, and administrative offices.
Application Deadline: December 1.
- University: Caldwell University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to $20,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The studentship will be awarded in any bachelors degree subjects offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Aspirants have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university
- Students must have outstanding high school achievement (equivalent to a 3.0 U.S. GPA or higher)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For gaining this education award, students are advised to enrol in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After being registered, candidates will automatically be considered for financial support.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for final secondary school transcripts, two letters of recommendation and an essay of 250-500 words
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have SAT scores of above 1080
- Language Requirement: Students must submit TOEFL scores (minimum of 70), IELTS scores (minimum of 6.0) or ELS Level 112 Certificate of Completion.
Each successful scholar will receive the amount ranging from $13,000 to $20,000 at Caldwell University