Outstanding candidates are invited to become a part of this Breathing For Tomorrow Lung Cancer Scholarship. The program is offered by the Pintas & Mullins Law Firm for the academic yearsafeframe.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-38/html/container.htmlThe educational award is to provide financial support for those students who are enrolled in undergraduate study at an accredited U.S. college or university.
Pintas & Mullins Law Firm offers free consultations, home and hospital appointments, and a contingency fee arrangement. They are committed to giving your case the attention it deserves and delivering exceptional results at a reasonable cost.
Why should apply for this program? The team members at Pintas & Mullins Law Firm encourage students who have experienced the devastation that lung cancer brings to channel that grief toward helping the world better grasp this disease.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2021
- Provider: Pintas & Mullins Law Firm
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $2500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- They should have a GPA of 3.5 or greater
- Be accepted to or enrolled in an accredited U.S. college or university
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, candidates need to submit the online application form for the educational fund.
- Supporting Documents: Please write a 1,500-word essay on the following topic, save it as a PDF, and upload it with your application
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The Pintas & Mullins Law Firm will provide an award amount of $2500 to the winning candidates.