Padua International Excellence Scholarship Programme 2021/22: The University of Padua is pleased to announce the offering of up to 44 scholarships to highly talented prospective international students wishing to pursue a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree completely held in English in Padua.
Applicants are to note that the scholarship is highly competitive and only candidates showing the highest achievements and school/ academic records may receive a scholarship. Successful scholars will be expected to fulfil an ambassadorial role and represent the University at a number of events.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Padua University
Scholarship to be taken in: Italy
Scholarship Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Scholarship Benefits: Fee-waiver + €8,000
Scholarship Slot: 44
Course Eligibility: Courses tenable at the university
Also Check: Open Doors Russian Scholarship Project (300 Tuition-Free Programs)
Padua International Excellence Scholarship | Eligibility Criteria
The Padua International Excellence Scholarship Programme following eligibility conditions that applicants must meet:
- Applicants must not be an Italian citizen (except for dual citizenship including Italian)
- Applicants must possess a non-Italian foreign secondary school diploma (for Bachelor’s or single cycle degrees applicants) or a non-Italian Bachelor’s degree (for Master’s degrees applicants) allowing admission to the Italian University system.
- Applicants must apply to a degree programme completely taught in English at the University of Padua. Please remember that you can apply up to 3 degree programmes.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership potentials.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students at the university.
See Also: 15 Full Scholarships in Australia for International Students without IELTS/TOEFL
How-to-Apply: Applicants must apply for admission first into an eligible course at the university and if they meet the requirements above, they will be automatically included in the selection procedure. There is no separate application or additional specific documents to be submitted besides those required to apply for the selected degree programme.
Application Deadline: Varies
Visit the Official Website for more Details