KAUST Tuition-Free Graduate Programs: King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) announces its Tuition-Free Graduate Program for all graduate students admitted to study at the university for the 2022 academic session.
KAUST provides the students with unique opportunities to work on some of the most pressing issues facing the world today and allows them to explore next-level research with the world-class facilities available in the university.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST)
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institution(s): KAUST
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits (below)
Number of Awards: Not specified
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: All Nationalities
Also Check: Beit Trust Postgraduate Scholarships for African Students
KAUST Tuition-Free Graduate Programs | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered eligible for the KAUST Graduate Programs, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic, research and leadership abilities.
- Must be committed full-time to the studies at KAUST.
- Full Free Tuition Support
- Monthly Living Allowance (From $20,000 to $30,000 annually, depending on qualifications and degree progress)
- On-Campus Accommodation
- Medical and dental coverage
- Relocation Support
You may like: IBM Global University Programs 2021/22 [Masters and PhD Fellowship Awards]
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible applicants for the KAUST Tuition-Free Graduate Programs 2021/2022 are to apply online and provide the following supporting documents:
- Official university transcripts
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of purpose
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official TOEFL or IELTS Academic score
- Official GRE scores (GRE submission is encouraged and will enhance application, but it is not compulsory).
Application Deadline: Not specified