Npower Login Portal 2021: The Federal Government of Nigeria is set to recruit 1 million young Nigerian graduates and non-graduates into the Npower programme – the Npower batch C recruitment. If you are ever interested in the social investment programme, it is another chance for you to participate. Participation requires that you register online for the scheme.
If you have already registered for the scheme, this page will guide you through the steps to login, reset your password, update your records, do your biometric verification and any other related queries concerning Npower 2021 recruitment exercise.
Useful Tip: Shortlisted candidates for the 2021 Npower Batch C are encouraged to check NASIMS portal via nasims.gov.ng regularly for useful updates. New entrants can also anticipate new Npower registration through the npower.fmhds.gov.ng portal.
How to Login to Npower Portal | NASIMS Portal Login 2021
New Users (For first time login):
For first-time users, visit nasims.gov.ng and follow the underlisted procedures to recover your password:
- Click on login
- Use the “Forgot Password” Option
- Enter your N-POWER application email
- Click on “Send Link”
- Check your mail and follow the instructions to reset your password.
The procedure above is also useful for returning user who must have lost or forgotten their password.
You are a returning user if you have already recovered your account and taken the Npower batch C test. To check if you have been shortlisted for the biometric screening, simply login using your “Email” or “Application ID” and Password, click on the “Verification” tab and follow the instructions on nasims.gov.ng to do your biometric verification.
- You won’t be able to login if you didn’t provide the correct email address you used during your NPower batch C registration.
- If you get a response like Account Not Found on the NASIMS Login Portal, it means you weren’t shortlisted or the email address you entered was not associated with the one you used during your NPower application.
Also Check: Npower Batch C Shortlist 2021, How to Write Test on NASIMS Test Portal
Issues with Login: How to Contact Support
If you are having issues logging in to the Npower portal nasims.gov.ng, use the contact options below to reach support.
Npower Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Npower Contact Number: 018885011, 08176551162