The University of Sydney Scholars Awards is an undergraduate scholarship worth $6000 and meant to support outstanding Year 12 students to undertake an undergraduate degree at the University of Sydney. Interested domestic and international students are now welcome to apply.
The University of Sydney – We promote leadership through excellence in teaching and research, offering the widest range of academic programs of any university in Australia. It is one of the high-ranking institutions in Australia.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Sydney
Scholarship Type: Partial Scholarships
Host Institution(s): University of Sydney, Australia
Scholarship Worth: $6000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: Domestic and International Students.
Also Check: University of Sydney Scholarships 2022-23 for International Students
Sydney Scholars Awards 2021-22 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the University of Sydney Scholars Awards, You must:
- be a domestic student (this includes New Zealand citizens), or an international student who has recently completed an International Baccalaureate (or educational award equivalent to the HSC)
- be applying for admission through UAC
- have achieved an ATAR of 95 or above (if you are applying to the Sydney Conservatorium of Music or the Sydney Dental School you must receive an ATAR of 90 or above)
- apply in the year that you complete your secondary education (if you are offered a Sydney Scholars Award, you may defer it for up to two years).
The Sydney Scholars Award is valued at $6,000 and is tenable for one year of an undergraduate degree.
You May Like: Griffith Remarkable Scholarship in Australia 2021-2022 (Bachelor and Masters)
- Read the application guide (pdf, 170kb)
- Complete the online application form and submit all supporting documents (including a personal statement).
Application Deadline: 30 September 2021