University of Sussex MBA Scholarships 2021-2022: The University of Sussex is pleased to announce the Sussex MBA Scholarships open for the next academic year. The scholarships are for applicants who demonstrate significant management experience and/or have graduated with a good degree or other relevant qualification.
The University of Sussex is a leading research-intensive university that has both an international and local outlook as well as staff and students from countries across the world. The university is committed to improving access to higher education by providing a conducive learning and research environment for both students and staff.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Sussex, United Kingdom
Scholarship Type: Tuition Discount
Host Institution(s): University of Sussex, United Kingdom
Scholarship Worth: Up to £5,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (MBA).
Nationality: International students.
You May Like: Postgraduate Research Scholarship at University of Liverpool
University of Sussex MBA Scholarships 2021 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the University of Sussex MBA Scholarships 2021, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be addressed as international-fee paying students who have been a full-time admission to study at the university for the 2021/22 academic session.
- Applicants must be candidates possessing senior management experience and/or good degree results from a recognized university.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership potentials
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the guidelines governing the conducts of students at the University of Sussex.
- Mandela Scholarship at the University of Sussex, United Kingdom
- Africa Scholarship Programme at the University of Essex, United Kingdom
How-to-Apply: Applicants must apply for admission to the Sussex MBA course via the University’s PG Apply online application system for a September start date. Applicants who have been offered a place on the MBA programme and feel that they have relevant (senior) management experience and/or good degree results must send an informal expression of interest for the MBA scholarship to firstname.lastname@example.org once they have been offered a place on the MBA programme.
Application Deadline: 30 September 2021