UNIL International Masters Scholarship: Applications are welcomed from suitably qualified international students for the UNIL International Masters Scholarship for studies in Switzerland for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The scholarship is granted to international students for the minimum statutory period of the programme chosen by the student and provides a CHF 1,600 stipend every month for the complete duration of the masters studies.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Universite de Lausanne (UNIL)
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Host Institution(s): Not specified
Scholarship Worth: CHF 1,600
Number of Awards: 10
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: International Students
Apply for: FIFA Master Scholarships and Financial Aid 2021-22 for Study in Switzerland
UNIL International Masters Scholarship | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered eligible for the UNIL International Masters Scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must have obtained a foreign university degree considered equivalent to a bachelor at UNIL before the commencement of the masters programme.
- Have distinguished yourself during your studies, especially through particularly brillian academic results.
- Possess a language level of at least B2 (according to the European Language Portfolio global scale) in French or at least C1 in English according to the language in which your chosen masters is taught.
Recommended: Top 25 Study Abroad Scholarships for International Students 2021-2022
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible applicants for the UNIL International Masters Scholarship 2021/2022 are to first apply for admission into the masters degree through the Admissions Department.
Applicants are to send their completed application form with the required documents to the designated address on or before the application deadline.
- Application form duly completed and signed.
- Passport-sized photograph inserted in the application form (in JPEG format).
- Copy of your secondary school diploma.
- A copy of your university academic qualifications.
- A complete curriculum vitae
- Two original letters of recommendations from the candidate’s lecturers.
- A cover letter.
- A copy of your passport or identity card.
Application Deadline: 1st November 2021