TWAS Fellowships for Research: The World Academy of Sciences (TWAS) is pleased to announce the TWAS Fellowships to young scientists in developing countries to enable them spend three to 12 months at a research institution in a developing country other than their own.
The TWAS Fellowships is to enhance the research capacity of promising scientists, especially those at the beginning of their research career, helping them to foster links for further collaboration in their fields of endeavours.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): The World Academy of Sciences (TWAS)
Host Institution(s): Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate
Duration: 3-12 months
Nationality: Developing Countries
Recommended: TWAS-DBT Postgraduate Fellowship Programme 2021/22 for Developing Countries
TWAS Fellowships for Research and Advanced Training | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the TWAS Fellowships, applicants must ensure to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be interested in research and advanced training holding a minimum qualification of at least an MSc or equivalent.
- Must be young scientists working in any area of natural sciences who are citizens of a developing country and are employed by a research institution in a developing country.
- Must be available for the fellowship lasting between three and twelve months.
- Must be young scientists at the beginning of their research career and those working in Least Developed Countries.
See Also: TWAS Research Grants Programme for Individuals in Basic Sciences 2021-22
- Scanned copy of your passport, even if expired (page with your name and surname).
- CV, maximum five pages including publications.
- Supporting Statement from Head of Home Institution;
- Two reference letters of senior scientists familiar with your work. Please note that the Head of your Home Institution cannot be one of your references.
- MSc certificate and relevant university transcripts.
- Official invitation letter from the Head of the Host Institute.
Application Deadline: 1st October 2021