Transform Together Scholarships 2021/2022: Applications are invited from suitably qualified international students for the Transform Together Scholarships at Sheffield Hallam University, United Kingdom.
The scholarship will provide a 50% fees discount for undergraduate and postgraduate students enrolled in their first year of study. International students wishing to commence their studies in January 2022 are especially encouraged to apply.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Sheffield Hallam University
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Host Institution(s): Sheffield Hallam University
Scholarship Worth: 50% tuition discount
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
You may like: The Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2022/23 at Sciences Po for International Students
Transform Together Scholarships 2021/2022 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Scholarships at Sheffield Hallam University, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be an international fee paying student
- Have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course (Postgraduate applicants).
- Must meet the English and academic entry requirements for the course Undergraduate).
- Applied for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University and received your student identifier number.
- Be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips and tuition fees for subsequent years of study.
Recommended: Top 15 Engineering Scholarships in UK for International Students 2021/2022
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Transform Together Scholarships 2021/2022 are to follow the steps outline (below):
- Apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam. If you have not applied for a course, please visit online prospectus
- Ensure that you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria.
- When you have applied for a course and received a student identifier number, proceed to apply for a scholarship online by the closing date.
Send your academic transcripts to email@example.com by 1 November 2021. Applicants will be notified if they are successful within one month of the deadline.
Application Deadline: 1st November 2021