The Hague Academy/Orange Knowledge Programme Scholarships: The Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) and the MENA Scholarship Programme (MSP) offer full scholarships for training courses in the Netherlands at the Hague Academy for Local Governance.
These scholarships seek to develop and strengthen the skills and abilities of professionals, in order to enable their organisations and communities to succeed in an ever-changing world. The Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs funds both of these programmes.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Scholarship Type: Full funding
Host Institution(s): The Hague Academy for Local Governance
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Not specified
Nationality: See eligible countries (below)
Apply for: Leiden University Excellence Scholarships 2021/2022 in Netherlands
The Hague Academy/Orange Knowledge Programme Scholarships 2021 | DETAILS
The Hague Academy/OKP Scholarships for Short Courses 2021 is to strengthen knowledge and skills of professionals active in the priority fields through scholarships and training; builds the capacity of organisations in higher education and TVET (Technical Vocational Education & Training), in collaboration with Dutch knowledge institutions.
To be eligible for the Hague Academy/Orange Knowledge Programme Scholarships 2021/2022, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a national of, and working and living in, one of the eligible countries.
- Must be employed by an organization that has its own means of staff development.
- Must have a current Employer Statement.
- Must a passport that is valid at least four months after the application deadline
- Must possess minimum of 2 years relevant work experience.
- Must have good English language skills (writing and speaking).
Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, DR Congo, Colombia, Guinea, Egypt, Guatemala, Ethiopia, Lebanon, Ghana, Liberia, Niger, Iraq, Nigeria, Jordan, Senegal, Kenya, Sierra Leone, Mali, Somalia, Mozambique, South Sudan, Myanmar, Sudan, Palestine Territories, Suriname, Rwanda, Yemen, South Africa, Zambia, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Vietnam.
Apply for: DAAD Leadership for Africa Scholarships 2021/2022 for Africans to Study in Germany
- Tuition fee
- Return flights (from an international airport to Amsterdam)
- Insurance and accommodation
- Daily subsistence allowance
- Motivation letter (prepare according to Quality Guidelines)
- Government Statement
- Employer Statement
- Passport copy
Application Deadline: 28 September 2021