School of Economics and Finance Scholarships at Queen Mary University of London: The School of Economics and Finance of the Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) is pleased to announce the availability of scholarships to Home/EU and Overseas students for the next academic session. Interested applicants must apply to be enrolled in an undergraduate course at the School of Economics and Finance of QMUL.
Scholarships will be awarded as applications come in on the basis of academic excellence and leadership potentials. Applicants are encouraged to take advantage of the scholarship opportunity to be trained at one of the prestigious university in the world.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Queen Mary University of London
Scholarship to be taken at: United Kingdom
Scholarship Worth: £5,000
Scholarship Slot: 6
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: Scholarship is for Home/EU and international students
Recommended: Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students in the United Kingdom (UK)
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
To be considered for the School of Economics and Finance Scholarships at Queen Mary University of London, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have been admitted into an undergraduate programme to study on a full-time basis.
- Applicants for the scholarship are to note that the scholarship will be awarded based on academic excellence. Applicants will typically need predicted grades of at least A*A*A* at A-levels, IB 40 points or equivalent in order to be considered for an award.
- Applicants must have obtained relevant high school certificates eligible for admission into an undergraduate programme at Queen Mary University London.
- Applicants who are non-English speaking natives may be required to present English language proficiency test results.
- Eligible Courses: Courses available at the School of Economics and Finance
- Postgraduate Research Scholarships at Curtin University (Up to $70,000 p.a.)
- Rosa Luxemburg Foundation Scholarship to Study in Germany
Candidates interested in applying for the School of Economics and Finance Scholarships at Queen Mary University of London do not need to apply for the scholarship separately as every applicant for a place on the degrees eligible in the School of Economics and Finance will be automatically considered for the scholarship.
Application Deadline: Not specified