Rosa Luxemburg Foundation Scholarship : Applications are hereby requested from domestic and international students to apply for the 2022 Scholarship to study in any German university offered by the Rosa Luxemburg Foundation. The award is for financial grants to highly-qualified undergraduate, masters (MA) and doctoral students with great social, academic and political engagement.
Applications from students from scientific and technical disciplines are actively encouraged, as well as from graduates of technical colleges. The Scholarship Department also awards grants to foreign students who are temporarily residing in Germany for study or research purposes.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung Foundation
Scholarship Type: Financial grants
Host Institution(s): Higher Institutions in Germany
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: All Nationalities
Check Also: How to Study, Work and Earn Money While Studying in Germany
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the Scholarship to Study in Germany 2021, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must demonstrate high scholarly and professional qualifications (proof of above-average academic achievement at school and/or university).
- Political and social engagement in line with the aims of the Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung
- German language proficiency (B2 level or above)
- Applicants must demonstrate strong leadership ability and be willing to abide by the guidelines governing the conduct of Rosa Luxemburg Scholars.
- Applicants must be admitted to study a full-time course at any German university to be eligible for the scholarship.
You may Like: Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung Scholarships for International Students in Germany
How-to-Apply:Interested applicants are to apply online for a Rosa Luxemburg Foundation Scholarship before the application deadline. Applicants are to attach relevant supporting documents.
Application Deadline: 1st October, 2021