Oriental Energy University Scholarship: Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified university undergraduate students for the Oriental Energy Scholarships 2021/2022 to support capacity building and contribute to human capital development in its area of operations.
Oriental Energy Scholarships is proudly sponsored by Oriental Energy Resources Limited, a privately held oil and gas exploration and production company in Nigeria with the mission to set the standard that all other E&P companies in the Nigerian Oil and Gas industry will be compared against.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Oriental Energy Resources Limited
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Host Institution(s): Nigerian Universities
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: Nigerian Students
Also Check: MTN Science and Technology Scholarship 2021/2022 for Nigerian Students
Oriental Energy University Scholarship | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Oriental Energy University Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in their second year (i.e. 200 Level) undergraduate students, and awards will be made to successful applicants from Effiat Community, Mbo Local Government Area and the rest of Akwa Ibom State.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic abilities.
You may like: Energy Talent Graduate Engineer Trainee Program for Nigerian Graduates, 2021
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible applicants for the Oriental Energy University Scholarship 2021/2022 are to complete an online application and submit the following supporting documents:
- Admission letter for an undergraduate degree program in a recognized Nigerian University.
- Proof of Current year of study e.g. second year (200 Level) school fees payment receipts; Course registration; Letter of identification from Faculty Dean or Department Head;
- Copy of WASCE/NECO/GCE Certificate or Statement of Results.
- Evidence of Local Government Area and State of Origin.
- Valid personal Email address and Contact number(s).
Additional Information for All Applicants
- Submissions with non-adherence to eligibility criteria and incomplete supporting documents will not be considered;
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited by email for an Aptitude Test;
- Final selection for awards will based on a combination of academic indices from credentials submitted by applicants and Aptitude Test results;
- Submission of false information will result in cancellation of already approved awards;
- Enquiries regarding the award should be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline:30th September 2021