The Npower Batch C shortlist is out! The Shortlisted candidates who were able to take their online test via the official Npower batch C portal nasims.gov.ng and were screened are now ready to kick start the programme in an officially Batch C ‘Stream 1’ or Batch C1. It is expected that more streams will be shortlisted soon.
Recall that applicants were required to update their records on the NASIMS portal before they could take the test, do a biometric verification and screening for the shortlist. The latest Npower news is that 510000 candidates who have passed through all the required stages of screening have now been shortlisted to kickstart the programme.
N-power – an initiative of the Federal Government of Nigeria – is a job creation and skills empowerment programme designed for and target at unemployed youths between the ages of 18 and 35 years. The programme aims to help young Nigerians acquire and develop life-long skills to become practical solution providers in their communities, enabling them to become innovative players in the domestic and global markets.
What to Know about N-Power Batch C:
- The Npower Batch C 2021 is being managed by the National Social Investment Management System (NASIMS).
- The National Social Investment Program of Nigeria is a social welfare initiative created by the Federal government of Nigeria in 2015 under the direction of the National Social Investment Office.
- NASIMS was created to ensure a more equitable distribution of resources to vulnerable populations, including children, youth, and women.
- It is required that applicants update their records on the NASIMS portal to be able proceed with taking the Npower Batch C Shortlist Test
Also Check: FG N-Power Recruitment Portal 2021: How to Apply
How to Check If You Are Shortlisted
The Npower batch C shortlisted names is available on NASIMS portal. To check your name, proceed as follows:
- Visit the Npower batch C portal via nasims.gov.ng
- Click on the “Go To Login” at the bottom
- Correctly enter your NPOWER Email (or Application ID) and Password.
- Click on “Proceed”
- If all your login credentials are correct then you will be redirected to your profile.
- On your profile you should see a congratulatory message as par your shortlist status
Note: If you are a first-time visitor to nasims.gov.ng you will need to reset your password and If your login attempt returns ‘Invalid Account’ then you were probably not shortlisted for first stage of screening.
How to Write N-Power Batch C Test
If you are you are yet to write the test, please follow these simple steps;
- visit the official Npower Batch C test portal.
- Login using your NASIMS ID and Password
- Click on ‘Continue’
- Write and submit your test answers
- Congratulations for your test success!
Note the following before starting the test;
- The test is time base and you will be expected to answer 20 questions in 10 minutes.
- Test cannot be retaken after submission.
- You cannot skip any question
- Every question is allotted equal score.
- If you are timed out after attempting three times without submission, you will not be able to take the test again.
- FG will be engaging a total of 1million (1,000,000) beneficiaries in the Npower Batch C programme
- If you are yet to apply, refer here on how to apply for Npower programme.
- The application, test, and final shortlisting of candidates does not attract any fees or charges. Please be ware of scam!
- For information about N-Power and other government intervention programs, please contact:firstname.lastname@example.org