The NAIST International Scholar Program also referred to as as “the NAIST International Scholarship” is now open for applications. Students from all nationalities are invited to apply for an opportunity to study in Japan with a reduced financial burden.
Under the program, NAIST provides basic financial support to privately financed international students (international students who are not financed by the Japanese or a foreign government) with high academic ability and ambition.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Nara Institute of Science and Technology (NAIST)
Scholarship Type: Partial Scholarships
Host Institution(s): NAIST, Japan
Scholarship Worth: Varies
Number of Awards: Not specified
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students.
You May Like: 20 Most-Coveted Scholarships in Japan for International Students
NAIST International Scholar Program in Japan | Eligibility Criteria
- The applicants must be a privately financed international students, and
- The applicant must have passed the Screening of International Students by Special Recommendation and will be enrolled in a doctoral course at NAIST.
- The number of the NAIST International Scholarship recipients is set each year by the President of NAIST according to the university’s financial situation.
- Scholarship Term: The term of the NAIST International Scholarship is limited to three years from the date of enrollment in a NAIST doctoral course. However, support will not be provided during leaves of absence from school.
The NAIST International Scholarship includes the following:
- Overseas travel expenses from the recipient’s country to Japan
- Employment as a research assistant
- Enrollment fee
- Other support deemed necessary by the President of NAIST
- How-to-Apply: Interested candidates must apply and be enrolled as postgraduate student of the institute.
- You can access the international students admission page to begin
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Visit the Official Website for Further Details