Women in Triticum Early Career Award: Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Women in Triticum Early Career Award for women scientists working on Wheat during their early career period.
The Award provides professional development opportunities for women working in wheat during the early stages of their career and is supported by the Borlaug Global Rust Initiative (BGRI) an international community of hunger fighters.
Women in Triticum Early Career Award | DETAILS
The Women in Triticum Early Career Award seeks to support researches in wheat production by women scientists in order to fight global hunger. Recipients of the Jeanie Borlaug Laube WIT Early Career Award will be supported to participate in the International Wheat Congress in 2022 in China.
You may like: OWSD-Elsevier Foundation Awards 2022 for Women Scientists in the Developing Countries
To be eligible for the Triticum Early Career Award, applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Only women are eligible to apply for the award.
- Applicants must be early career scientists ranging from advanced undergraduates to recent PhD graduates and post-doctoral fellows. However, priority will be given to women at the pre-professoriate level.
Applicants are to note that they will be judged based on the following:
- Strength of scientific abstract submitted to the BGRI annual technical workshop.
- Commitment to and passion for agricultural development.
- Leadership potential.
- Quality of written statement of intent.
See Also: L’Oreal-UNESCO Young Talents for Women in Science Program 2021/2022
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Women in Triticum Early Career Award 2021 are to complete an online application form and submit along with a letter of recommendation from a supervisor, professor, or mentor that speaks to the applicants leadership potential.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2021
Visit the Official Website for Further Details