IUBH Online Scholarships for International Students in Germany: Are you looking for an international online learning? Here is an exciting distance learning offer. IUBH gives you different types of scholarship that respect your culture, education or work background. Based on this, you are hereby invited for IUBH University of Applied Sciences online scholarship in Germany.
This scholarship is available for international undergraduate and masters students who attained outstanding results in their previous academic programme. And also demonstrate proof of high achievement in your chosen career in academic.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): IUBH University of Applied Sciences, Germany
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarships to be taken at: IUBH University of Applied Sciences, Germany
Scholarship Worth: Up to 66% of the study cost
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Nationality: International students
Also Check: Multimedia University Scholarship for International Students
Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the IUBH Online Scholarships for International Students in Germany;
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate and postgraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered at the University.
- Based on outstanding academic merit
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at IUBH University of Applied Sciences, Germany.
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- Eligible Courses: MBA Master of Business Administration (60 or 120 ECTS), MBA in Engineering Management (90 ECTS), Data Science (180 ECTS), M.Sc. Computer Science in Cyber Security (60 ECTS), M.Sc. Artificial Intelligence (60 or 120 ECTS), M.Sc. Data Science (60 or 120 ECTS), MBA in Big Data Management (90 ECTS), MBA in IT Management (90 ECTS), MBA in Marketing (90 ECTS), an MBA in Finance & Accounting (90 ECTS).
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the IUBH University of Applied Science’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
You May Also Like: UAB Scholarships for International Students in USA
How-to-Apply: In applying for IUBH Online Scholarships for International Students in Germany, candidates must first take admission into a Bachelor or Master’s Degree program of the University of Applied Sciences, Germany. Candidates can make use of the Scholarship Calculator, fill it out, and complete the application, so that the student recruitment team can work on your scholarship request.
Application Deadline: On-going