Egbin Power Plc Graduate Engineering Trainee Programme: Applications are currently invited from suitably qualified candidates for the 2021 Graduate Engineering Trainee Programme for recent graduates. The jobs situated in Lagos – Nigeria is open to graduate applicants nationwide.
Egbin Power Plc. is West Africa’s largest power generation station with an installed capacity of 1,320 MW consisting of 6 Units of 220MW each. One of the biggest additions to the electricity industry in Nigeria. Our future aim is to lead the movement to ‘Light up Nigeria’ and the wider sub-Saharan African region.
Company/Organization: Egbin Power Plc
Program Type: Graduate Trainee Program
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Program Targeted at: Please see required qualifications (below)
Program Duration: 24months
Slots: Not stated.
Country Eligibility: Not applicable
You May Like: Top Talent Graduate Trainee Programme 2021 for Young Graduates
Egbin Power Plc Graduate Engineering Trainee Programme 2021 | Overview
The Graduate Engineering Trainee Programme is a 24 month intensive blended training programme designed with trainings from the National Power Training Institute of Nigeria (NAPTIN) and visits to other power generation entities and industry stakeholders. The training is strategically targeted at the technical capacity development of young engineers with the combination of theoretical knowledge with hands on practical’s as well as the application of the technical skills.
Qualifications & Experience
- Engineering degree (B. Tech, B. Eng.) with a minimum of Second-Class Upper Division (2.1)
- Age: Maximum of 27 years by December 2021
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory NYSC as of March 2021 with a valid certificate
- 0 – 2 years of work experience post NYSC
Skills & Competencies
- Ability to work and thrive in different working conditions
- Strong Analytical and numeric skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and understanding of basic engineering process.
- Ability to identify and use basic engineering tools.
- Self driven and result-oriented
- Problem solving-skills
- Knowledge of the power sector value chain.
- How-to-Apply: Interested candidates should click here to start application. You will be required to sign up on the portal or sign in if you are a returning user.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Check Also: 2021 Egbin Industrial Attachment Programme for Young Graduates