Brewing Technical Trainee Program in Nigeria: ABInBev’s management- International Breweries Plc is inviting applications from suitably qualified graduate applicants for Brewing Technical Trainee, Onitsha in Nigeria. This opportunity exist for passionate, driven and resilient individuals interested in giving their careers a push.
The Brewing Technical Trainee Program is designed for Brewing skill in other to supply a pipeline for ABInBev’s management resources for the future, and to provide great opportunities for eligible employees to grow both personally and professionally.
Company/Organisation: International Breweries Plc. Leuven, Belgium
Program Type: Graduate Trainee Program
Program Duration: Permanent
Available Slots: Several
Basic Qualifications: Young Graduates
Nationality: All Nationality
Apply Also: Top Talent Graduate Trainee Programme 2021 for Young Graduates
Brewing Technical Trainee Program | What to Expect
The Brewing Technical Trainee Program is designed for Brewing skill in other to supply a pipeline for ABInBev’s management resources for the future, and to provide great opportunities for eligible employees to grow both personally and professionally. It will also enhance the establishment of networks and communities of practice from around the world.
Traits & Competences Required
- Effective communication skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Self managed and assertiveness.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the business
- Creative and broad-minded thinker.
- Dynamic personality.
- Must be a Change agent (Influential power).
- Self starter and energetic.
- Provide operational support to shift based teams on process problem solving, supplying expert advice and guidance.
- Willingness to challenge the “status quo” and uphold process and quality standards within the operational environment.
- Very good team player
Also Apply: Nigerian Bottling Company Technical Trainee Programme 2021 [Apply]
To be considered for the Brewing Technical Trainee program, applicants must:
- A good university Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Food Science and Technology.
- 1-2 years’ experience in ABInBev manufacturing environment with an exceptional performance track record
- Strong passion for brewing
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply.
How-to-Apply: Eligible and interested candidates who meet the above specifications can proceed to apply online for the Brewing Technical Trainee program.
- Internal applicants require Line manager approval
- Kindly attach CV in PDF format
- Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. The company that promotes gender equality.
Application Deadline: Ongoing