YEEP Scholarship/Mentorship/Funding Program 2021: Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Young Entrepreneurs Empowerment Project Scholarship/Mentorship/Funding Program.
The project is geared towards reaching, educating and empowering young entrepreneurs across different African States through effective initiatives and unique solutions.
Apply for: YALTA Business Accelerator Initiative 2021 for Young African Entrepreneurs
YEEP Scholarship/Mentorship/Funding Program 2021 | DETAILS
Participation in the program is open to organizations, enterprises, startups which are led by youths between the ages of 18 – 40 years. Priority is also given to idea-stage and growth-stage startups or social enterprises working on an initiative product or idea. Successful candidates will be equipped for success through the scholarship and mentorship program, learn entrepreneurship essentials and earn a certificate in Business Management.
To be eligible for the YEEP Scholarship/Mentorship/Funding Program 2021, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be leaders of organizations, social enterprises, startups and must be between the ages of 18 – 40 years.
- Be required to present and defend their business proposals as they pitch live to their potential grantors/investors.
- Must demonstrate passion for the business proposal involved.
See Also: African Development Bank (ADB) Business Support Funding for Women Entrepreneurs
- Access to several opportunities within the network
- Business networking opportunities
- Skill acquisition
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the YEEP Scholarship/Mentorship/Funding Program 2021 are to complete an online application on or before the application deadline as late application will not be accepted.
Application Deadline: Not specified
Visit the Official Website for Further Details