World Water Challenge 2021: Applications are invited from international solution provider for the World Water Challenge Competition 2021 which is an annual contest held in conjunction with the Korea International Water Week (KIWW) aimed at identifying imminent water problems facing the world and to proffer solutions to them.
The challenge welcomes application from anyone (as an individual or on behalf of an organization) who is interested in water program.
World Water Challenge 2021 | DETAILS
The current edition of the World Water Challenge is expected to serve its role as an important platform to share not only innovative scientific/technological method but also policy towards solving the defined water challenges around the world and to forge a broad network among the experts and stakeholders in water sector as well as the diverse pool of solution providers. The Challenge process involves solution submission, solution selection, final presentation and award ceremony.
See Also: Call for Code Global Challenge Competition for Developers
To be eligible for the World Water Challenge 2021, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Anyone interested in water is welcome to participate in the program.
- Applicants must submit their proposals written in English.
- Applicants are to follow the guidelines and solution template provided.
- The ‘Best’ adjudged winner will be presented with a cash prize of 10,000,000 KRW (approx. 8400 USD).
- Outstanding winner will be presented with a cash prize of 5,000,000 KRW (approx. 4200 USD).
- Winners will have the chance to be invited to the WWCH showcase during the KIWW 2022 and/or the 9th World Water Forum to share their solutions with the experts from all around the world.
You may like: Google Solution Challenge 2021
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the World Water Challenge 2021 are to submit their proposals through the online submission system on or before the application deadline. Solution submission can only be proceeded after online registration for the KIWW 2021.
Please ensure that all submissions be filled out in English, using the Solution Submission template provided.
Application Deadline: September 10, 2021
Visit the Official Website for Further Details