University of Sydney Business School International Awards: Students all over the globe in business disciplines are invited to apply for the University of Sydney Business School International Awards aimed open to both undergraduate and Postgraduate Students. The scholarship is to be taken at the University of Sydney, Australia.
These scholarships are aimed at providing necessary assistance to high performing students to achieve their academic goals. Additionally, you can use this link to access other Business Scholarships including those for MBA programmes
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Sydney Business School, Australia.
Scholarship Type: Full Scholarship Awards
Scholarship Worth: Not stated, but will be fully funded award
Number of Awards: 100 scholarships per year
Study level: Undergraduate and Postgraduates
Nationality: International Students
Also Check: International Strathclyde Prestige Scholarship Awards in UK
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Interested applicants should note the following eligibility conditions for the University of Sydney Business School International Awards
- Applicants must be a new Business School student or a commencing undergraduate or postgraduate coursework student.
- Applicants must be International Students
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
- Up to 100 scholarships ranging from $5,000 to $10,000 will be awarded each year to commencing Business School international undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students.
Check Also: University of Sydney Leaders Excellence MBA Scholarships in Australia
- How-to-Apply: No separate application is required. Candidates must first apply and be offered admission.
- All eligible applicants with an unconditional offer by the specified dates above will be considered for a scholarship. Scholarships will be awarded based on academic merit, and the value will be deducted from your tuition fees. Scholarships are awarded in three rounds per year.
- Application Deadline: Varies