University of Alabama in Huntsville Competitive scholarships: Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified students for the University of Alabama in Huntsville Competitive scholarships available for international students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University.
This scholarship is applicable for undergraduate students with outstanding performance in their earlier academic records.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Alabama in Huntsville, USA
Scholarship Type: Full-fee Scholarship
Host Institution(s): University of Alabama in Huntsville, USA
Scholarship Worth: Tuition fee
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International students
Also Apply: University of Melbourne Undergraduate Students Scholarships, 2021/2022
University of Alabama in Huntsville Competitive scholarships | DETAILS
UAH’s competitive scholarships are funded through the generosity of alumni and friends of the University. Student eligibility is based on a variety of criteria including academic interests and achievements, special talents, and demonstrated leadership. The disbursement of these awards is overseen by the Scholarship division of the Office of Financial Aid.
Interested applicants are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for University of Alabama in Huntsville Competitive scholarships in USA 2021
- Applicants must be international student
- Scholarship available for freshmen undergraduate students.
- Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Applicants must have a high school certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants are evaluated based on individual merit and demonstrated success in a rigorous academic environment. High school and/or college coursework, grade point average, and language proficiency factor in admissions decisions.
You May Also Apply: Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarship 2022 for Undergraduate Study (Fully-Funded)
- How-to-Apply: Competitive Scholarships are applied for using the comprehensive application found at the link. You do not have to apply for individual awards.
- This single application will allow you to be considered for all scholarships for which you meet criteria.
- Application Deadline: December 15, 2021