TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship 2021/2022: African students who seek MBA scholarships are invited to apply for the TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship scheme to study at the top leading business schools.
The TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship provides financial support to post-graduate African students who have been accepted into an MBA programme at the top 10 leading business school in the world as ranked by the Financial Times.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): TY Danjuma Family Office Ltd
Scholarship Type: Partial funding
Host Institution(s): Top 10 leading business schools as ranked by Financial Times
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (MBA)
Recommended: Brunel Business School MBA scholarships 2021/22 for Africans/International Students
TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship 2021/2022 | DETAILS
The TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship launched in 2011 aims to help up to eight students a year. To date, scholarships have been awarded to 46 students – from Nigeria, South Africa, Uganda and Zimbabwe, Ghana, Morocco, Togo and Cote d’Ivoire.
To be eligible for the TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship 2021/2022, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- All successful African MBA applicants to the top ten business schools (as ranked by the Financial Times) are eligible.
- Applicants must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from recognized institutions of higher education.
See Also: African Economic Research Consortium Masters Scholarships 2021/2022
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship 2021/2022 are to send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the application deadline:
- Full Name
- Full contact details
- Name of Business School where you have been accepted onto their MBA programme.
- Year of enrolment at the Business School.
- Copy of your CV
- Copy of your own budget and funding shortfall (including confirmation letters for all scholarships and loans).
Application Deadline: 30 June 2021
Visit the Official Website for Further Details