The Barbro Klein Fellowship Programme 2022: Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Barbro Klein Fellowship Program for scholars across disciplines in the humanities and social sciences.
The Barbro Klein Fellowship Programme is a newly launched research programme, which intends to advance the study of cultural diversity in a global perspective. It gives successful fellows the opportunity to concentrate on their own interests, free from the teaching and administrative obligations of ordinary university life.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): Swedish Collegium for Advanced Study
Host Institution(s): Swedish Collegium for Advanced Study. Sweden
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postdoctoral
Duration: 6 – 12 months
Nationality: All nationalities
Recommended: TWAS-CUI Postdoctoral Fellowship for Scientists from Developing Countries
The Barbro Klein Fellowship Programme 2022 | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the Barbro Klein Fellowship Programme 2021, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have held a PhD (or equivalent degree) for at least three years.
- Must possess a promising track record of independent achievements beyond the post-doctoral level, including significant publications and be active in international fora.
- Must demonstrate excellent research and academic abilities.
- Must posses great communication skills.
- Monthly salary
- Accommodation for Fellows who do not live in the Stockholm-Uppsala region.
See Also: UNESCO International Literacy Prizes 2021 for Individuals and Organizations
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Barbro Klein Fellowship Programme 2022/2023 must submit their application electronically via the Varbi online application system.
Application Deadline: 1st July 2021