Sydney Business School International Students Scholarships 2021/22: The University of Sydney Business School is triple accredited and a global leader in business and management education. There are currently offering a number of scholarships to international students enrolling in the next academic session.
Up to 100 scholarships ranging from $5,000 to $10,000 will be awarded each year to commencing Business School international undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Sydney Business School
Scholarship Type: Part-Fee Scholarships
Host Institution(s): University of Sydney Business School
Scholarship Worth: $5,000 to $10,000
Number of Awards: Up to 100 scholarships
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
Also Check: Sydney Scholars Awards for Undergraduate Students to Study in Australia
Sydney Business School International Students Scholarships 2021 | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the scholarships, applicants must be:
- an international undergraduate or postgraduate coursework students
- students intending to commence their coursework program in the upcoming semester.
Ineligibility: The scholarships do not apply to;
- Australian and New Zealand citizens or Australian permanent residents
- students applying to the MBA (Leadership and Enterprise), Master of Management (CEMS), Master of Philosophy or Doctor of Philosophy
- About 100 scholarships between $5,000 to $10,000 will be awarded each year
- The value of the scholarship awarded will be credited to the awardee’s tuition fee account.
- How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Sydney Business School International Scholarship can learn more and apply at the Business School International Scholarship webpage. Applications involve submitting a statement of motivation.
Application Deadline: Not Specified (Early Application Advised)