SAVVY Fellowship Program: Applications are welcomed from young professionals for the SAVVY Fellowship 2021/2022 which is aimed at equipping the professionals with skills needed for ideation and scaling up of business enterprise.
SAVVY is a virtual Fellowship program for passionate and brilliant young professionals seeking to be part of the new generation of impact entrepreneurs.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): SAVVY Entrepreneurial Training and Resources
Host Institution(s): SAVVY
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: All study levels
Duration: 12 weeks
Nationality: All nationalities
You may like: US-MEPI Leadership Development Fellowship 2021/2022 for Young Leaders
SAVVY Fellowship Program 2021/2022 | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be considered for the SAVVY Program, interested candidates are to meet the following criteria:
- Must be an exceptional young professional passionate about being part of the new generation of impact entrepreneurs.
- Must be between the ages of 18-40 years of age.
- Must be available for the virtual session if successful.
- Practical learning session where participants will learn how to start, build, and scale an impact venture.
- Mentorship in the form of peer-to-peer and expert mentorship.
- Life-long Community of Savvy Fellows.
Apply for: Mandela Washington Fellowship 2021/2022 for Young Africans
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the SAVVY Fellowship Program 2021/2022 are to apply online and ensure that they provide their correct details.
Application Deadline: Rolling deadline