Lafarge Africa Graduate Trainee Program 2021: Lafarge Africa Plc, is a member of LafargeHolcim, the world’s leader in sustainable building solutions. Applications are currently invited from suitably qualified graduates for the 2021 Graduate Trainee Program aimed at recent graduates.
The 2021 Graduate Trainee Program aims to attract a diverse group of young, bright technical talent to develop into strong industry leaders that will help us continue to achieve the extraordinary. Join us as we find better ways to build together.
Company/Organisation: Lafarge Africa Plc
Program Type: Graduate Trainee Program
Program Location: Nigeria
Program Duration: Not Specified
Available Slots: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: Certificate in Required Skills
Also Check: MultiChoice Group Media Operations Intern Recruitment [Apply]
What You Should Know
- In 2050, 70% of the world population will live in cities, twice as many as there were in 1970.
- Whether large, medium or small, whether in mature or emerging countries, cities are central to the challenges facing the planet.
- In response to this, Lafarge Africa has aligned with LafargeHolcim’s vision to reinvent how the world builds, to make it greener and smarter for all.
- Lafarge Africa believes in building a world that works for people and the planet. A world that keeps people safe, connected and thriving.
- Lafarge Africa Plc, through this and other talent development programs, continues to create the conditions for a diverse and inclusive workforce, with particular emphasis on gender balance in operational roles and developing talent at an early career stage.
- An Engineering degree (B.Sc/B.Eng/HND/Etc) from a reputable institution
- Completion of National Service (NYSC)
- Readiness to learn while in work environment
How to Apply
- To apply, visit the official page and click on the ‘Register’ button to begin application.
Application Deadline: Not Specified