Fully-funded Erasmus University Rotterdam Doctoral Scholarship: Applications are hereby invited from interested students with excellent academic records for the Erasmus University Rotterdam Doctoral Scholarship Programme. This scholarship is highly competitive and available to international students.
The PhD scholarships are fully funded and salaried positions, meaning that appointed PhD candidates are employees (promovendi) of Erasmus University Rotterdam (EUR). Salary and benefits are in accordance with the collective labour agreement for Dutch Universities (CAO-NU).
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Erasmus University Rotterdam
Scholarship Type: Fully-funded Scholarship
Host Institution(s): Erasmus University Rotterdam
Scholarship Worth: Tuition fee, Salary and benefits
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: PhD
Nationality: International Students
Equally Apply: National Tsing Hua University International Student Scholarships 2021-2022
Erasmus University Rotterdam Doctoral Scholarship Programme | DETAILS
The scholarship applications to the ERIM PhD Programme for the next available intake (new academic year) are fully electronic and are made available in Fall (November) every year. The processing of applications begins mid-January/February, and applicants are advised of admissions decisions at the beginning of March. Fixed, gross monthly salaries are € 2,395 in the first year, € 2,790 in the second year, € 2,920 in the third year, and € 3,061 in the fourth year.
To be considered for Fully-funded Erasmus University Rotterdam Doctoral Scholarship Programme, are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria.
- Applicants must be international student.
- Candidates must hold an MSc, MA or MPhil degree in business or economics, or from related fields such as psychology, sociology, engineering, or mathematics (depending on PhD project)
- Have excellent results in your first degree or graduate study
- Show explicit interest in and motivation for scientific research
- Have a GMAT or GRE test result that is not older than five years, and an indication of the required score is 85 per cent (required for all entering PhD students
- Have TOEFL or IELTS test results. For TOEFL we require a score of at least 100 on the internet-based test and 600 on the paper-based test. For IELTS there is a minimum score requirement of 7.5. The language test results should not be older than two years.
Successful applicants applying for the Fully-funded Erasmus University Rotterdam Doctoral Scholarship Programme, will receive the following benefits;
- Fully-funded with;
- Tuition fee,
- Salary and benefits
- Fixed, gross monthly salaries are € 2,395 in the first year, € 2,790 in the second year, € 2,920 in the third year, and € 3,061 in the fourth year.
Also Apply: Canada Cape Breton University Entrance Scholarships 2021/2022 International Students
How-to-Apply: Eligible applicants for the Fully-funded Erasmus University Rotterdam Doctoral Scholarship Programme, are required to apply through online application, applicants need to scan and upload several files and required documents. Only one file per required document is allowed, so you may have to merge several documents into one. Your uploaded files are preferably in PDF format, although MS Word and jpeg are also accepted.
- Curriculum vitae in English, including all personal data.
- A certified copy of all academic diplomasin the original language.
- A certified translation of academic diplomasin English or Dutch (if applicable).
- A certified copy of all academictranscripts(lists of grades) in the original language.
- Two academic reference letters (business reference letters cannot replace the academic reference letters).
- Original TOEFL or IELTS test score.
Application Deadline: June 20, 2021
Visit the Official Website for Further Details