Danish Government Scholarship at the University of Southern Denmark: University of Southern Denmark is pleased to announce the commencement of application for the Danish Government Scholarship which is supported by the Ministry of Higher Education and Science. The scholarship offer consists of two parts: full tuition fee waiver and a grant to help cover living costs of up to DKK 3000 per month before tax.
The scholarships will be awarded to the best qualified of the eligible applicants for a masters degree in programme in Engineering. All eligible applicants who are offered a study place, will automatically be considered for the scholarship award at the University of Southern Denmark.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Danish Government
Scholarship to be taken at: University of Southern Denmark
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition fee waiver and DKK 3000 grant
Scholarship Slot: Not specified
Study level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: Scholarship is for international students
Also Check: University of Queensland PhD International Scholarship in Australia
Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
To be considered for Danish Government Scholarship 2021/2022, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants are to note that The best-qualified candidates based on points will be awarded the scholarship. Applicants must ensure that they meet the “Entry requirements” for each programme.
- All documentation must be available before application deadline, to make sure that your application can be processed.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conducts of students at the University of Denmark.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership potentials.
- Eligible Programmes: MSc in Engineering- Mechatronics; MSc Engineering- Electronics
Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students in the United Kingdom (UK)
Melbourne School of Engineering Scholarship for International Students
How-to-Apply: To be considered for the for the Danish Government Scholarship at the University of Southern Denmark, applicants are to apply for admission into an eligible programme of the university for a full-time study programme. All supporting documents must be available before application deadline, to make sure that your applications can be processed appropriately.
Application Deadline: February 1st (of Next Year)