AUWCL Alumni Fund Scholarship in USA: American University Washington College of Law is offering its Alumni Fund Scholarship to eligible and outstanding students who wish to enroll in a degree program for 2021-2022 academic session at the University.
The LL.M. programs are designed for international and domestic law graduates and feature a flexible curriculum of specialized law courses and experiential learning opportunities. This is your time to build a global network in close proximity to Capitol Hill and the international organizations in Washington, DC.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): American University Washington College of Law, USA
Scholarship Type: Full-fee Scholarship
Host Institution(s): American University Washington College of Law, USA
Scholarship Worth: 100% tuition
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: Domestic & International students
Also Apply: National College of Ireland Scholarships for international students 2021
AUWCL Alumni Fund Scholarship in USA | DETAILS
AUWCL Alumni Fund Scholarship covers 100% tuition scholarship for both domestic and international students. American University Washington College of Law’s LL.M. Programs are world-renowned, with over 100 students from over 50 countries attending each academic year. As an LL.M. student, you will experience a vibrant academic environment under the guidance of world acclaimed faculty.
Interested applicants are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for American University Washington College of Law, USA
- Applicants must be domestic or international student.
- Exceptional LL.M. students with the potential of becoming leaders in their respective area(s) of interest or practice.
- Prior work experience is a plus
- Full-time students
The benefits for American University Washington College of Law Alumni Fund Scholarship include the following;
- 100% tuition scholarship
- Offered to students in the LL.M. in International Legal Studies;
- LL.M. in International Business & Trade Law; and
- LL.M. in Gender, International & Comparative Law
Equally Apply: University of Alabama in Huntsville Competitive scholarships in USA 2021
- How-to-Apply: A complete LL.M. application, and
- Two essays:
- Describe a current regional, international or country-specific legal problem and offer your legal solution to the problem. (max. 750 words)
- Describe how the LL.M. program can help you prepare for a global legal career, and how you will utilize your skills as a global lawyer to contribute to WCL (max. 500 words)
- Application Deadline: March 1 (fall); October 1 (spring)