AAI One World Scholarships 2021: Entries are requested from suitably qualified candidates from developing countries to apply for the 2020 Afro-Asian Institute Salzburg (AAI) One World Scholarship for students from developing countries to be taken at Austria. The One World Scholarship focuses on providing a partial scholarship for students from Africa, Asia and Latin America who on their own have come to Austria to advance their educational career.
Scholarships is to help Master’s and PhD candidates exercise the right to education for those critical and intellectual young people who encounter poor conditions in their countries.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Afro-Asian Institute, Salzburg (AAI)
Scholarship Type: Partial funding
Host Institution(s): University of Applied Sciences in Salzburg or Tyrol
Scholarship Worth: Not Specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study level: Masters and PhD
Nationality: Developing countries.
Apply for: Rhodes Global Scholarships to Study in UK 2021/2022
AAI One World Scholarship 2021| Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the AAI One World Scholarship for Students from Developing Countries 2020, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Must show considerable financial need. Consideration is given to people whose income, savings, other means of support, profession and income of parents in order to select students who would hardly be able to successfully finish their studies without financial support.
- Must be from a non-European developing country.
- Must have interest in development and according specialization in studies. Prospective students are expected to show a strong interest in issues relating to development which is supported to be reflected in the choice of study fields, prior experience, voluntary activities.
- Must be admitted to a Master or PhD programme at a university or university of applied sciences in Salzburg or Tyrol (Uni Salzburg, Uni Innsbruck, FH Salzburg, MCI, FH Kufstein)
- For PhD students: approved disposition
- Applicants age limit: Master studies max. 30 years (mothers: 35 years), PhD studies max. 35 years (mothers: 40 years) at the time of application
- Residence permit “student”
See Also: Postgraduate Scholarships for International and EU Students at Nottingham Trent University
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the AAI One World Scholarship 2021 for Students from Developing Countries are to forward complete application documents to email@example.com by E-mail or by using a free data transfer (wetransfer).
Applicants should note that when their applications have been reviewed, they will be invited for an online-interview (via skype, zoom or webex)
Application Deadline: 31st July, 2021