Wilson Center International Fellowship Program 2021: The Wilson Center is pleased to invite scholars, practitioners, journalists and public intellectuals to take part in its flagship international Fellowship Program 2021.
The Woodrow Wilson International Center aims to unite the world of ideas to the world of policy by supporting pre-eminent scholarship and linking that scholarship to issues of concerns. The Center offers a stipend of $90,000 for a nine-month fellowship.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): Woodrow Wilson Center
Host Institution(s): Woodrow Wilson Center, USA
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Not specified
Duration: 9 months
Nationality: All nationalities
Trending: Applying for a Chevening Scholarship/Fellowship 2021/2022 | Note the Following
Wilson Center International Fellowship Program | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the Wilson Center International Fellowship Program 2021, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Citizens or permanent residents from any country (applicants from countries outside the United States must hold a valid passport and be able to obtain a J-1 visa even if they are currently in the United States.
- Academic candidates must be at the post-doctoral level and have published a book or monograph beyond the Ph.D. dissertation.
- Practitioners or policymakers with an equivalent level of professional achievement.
- Must possess good English language proficiency.
Apply for: Newton International Fellowships for Early Career Scientists to Study in the United Kingdom
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Wilson Center International Fellowship Program 2021 are to submit their applications online. A complete application must include the following:
- Fellowship application form
- Current CV (not to exceed three pages); the Center will only accept the first three pages; please list your publications separately.
- A list of your publications that includes exact titles, names of publishers, dates of publication and status of forthcoming publications.
- A project proposal
- A bibliography for the project that includes primary sources and relevant secondary sources.
- Two letters of reference.
Application Deadline: 5th October 2021
Visit the Official Website for Further Details