University of Bayreuth Doctoral Research Scholarship: The University of Bayreuth is welcoming applications from outstanding and eligible students for its Doctoral Researchers Scholarship to study in Germany for the 2021-2022 academic session.
International students and doctoral researchers have the opportunity to apply to the International Office for a study grant. Limited funding from the State of Bavaria and the DAAD is available for this purpose.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Bayreuth, State of Bavaria and DAAD
Scholarship Type: Tuition Waiver Scholarship/Research Grants
Host Institution(s): University of Bayreuth, Germany
Scholarship Worth: Varies
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (PhD)
Nationality: International Students
You May Also Apply: Universitas Diponegoro (UNDIP) Scholarship for Masters Studies 2021-2022 (Fully-funded)
University of Bayreuth Doctoral Research Scholarship | DETAILS
Foreign students also have the opportunity to apply for a scholarship from the German Academic Exchange Service(DAAD). Information on this can be obtained from your local representative abroad or on the Internet at www.daad.de. All grants can be awarded for up to two semesters. Scholarships for international students awarded via the International Office.
To be eligible for the University of Bayreuth Doctoral Research Scholarship in Germany 2021-2022, applicants are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria.
- Be an international student from any nationality.
- Must be a full-time degree student.
- must have a masters degree certificate.
- Must be enrolling for a PhD research study programme.
Equally Apply: Malaysia: Raffles University Faculty Scholarships 2021-2022 for International Students
How-to-Apply: As part of the application process for University of Bayreuth Doctoral Research Scholarship in Germany, applicants are required to include the following documents with your completed application form:
- Enrollment certificate
- Copies of your passport and residence permit
- Letter of recommendation from your supervising professor at the University of Bayreuth (form)
- Description and timeline of doctoral research
- Letter of motivation
- Signed declaration of the obligation to repay funds in the event of an application for naturalization (form)
- Evidence of the final grade achieved in your master’s programme
Only complete applications can be processed; incomplete applications must be rejected immediately. As a rule, submission of documents at a later date not possible
- You should write your letter of motivation according to the following criteria:
- Professional motivation, grades achieved (current status), goals and perspectives (studies, professional development)
- Social engagement.
Application Deadline: For Winter- August 31, 2021 and Summer – February 28, 2022