Universitas Internasional Islamic Indonesia Financial Aid & Scholarships: UIII pleased to announce its Financial Aid & Scholarships offer to eligible incoming students. The UIII Scholarships are awarded to high-caliber individuals who demonstrate academic excellence, present excellent co-curricular activities record and exhibit outstanding leadership qualities.
For the 2021 academic year, UIII will offer approximately 100 subject-based full scholarships for both Indonesian and international students.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University International Islamic, Indonesia
Scholarship Type: Full Scholarships
Host Institution(s): University International Islamic, Indonesia
Scholarship Worth: Tuition fee and living allowance
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
Also Apply: Dell Scholars Program, Fully Funded Scholarships at University of Texas, USA
- The award is available for both domestic and international students.
- Your most recent University Degree.
- Transcripts in English or Bahasa Indonesian (Secondary / Pre – University; University; Post Graduate – if any). If your transcripts are not in English, please ensure that they are officially translated before you submit. Any transcripts that do not meet the above requirements will be rejected and your submission will be disqualified.
- Your most current Curriculum Vitae.
- Your Statement of Purpose or Personal Statement (approx. 1,500 words). This statement must be about 1,500 words and it must include: the subject / topic that you wish to study; why this topic interests you and; how it will be useful to your career in the future.
- Your TOEFL or IELTS (English Scores) / TOAFL (Arabic Scores only for Islamic Studies) language test score results.
- 2 Referees willing to fill out our form, that recommends you to be enrolled in Universitas Islam Internasional Indonesia
Equally Apply: FIFA Master Scholarships and Financial Aid 2021-22 for Study in Switzerland
- How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for Universitas Internasional Islamic Indonesia Financial Aid & Scholarships are required to enroll in full-time in masters or doctoral program at the University, thereafter can proceed to apply for the scholarship.
- A successful admissions process depends a lot on meeting deadlines. Find out all the important dates for your admissions application.
- The following are the key dates for application to each academic year. Please note that there are separate dates for MA and PhD admissions rounds.
- It is mandatory for all university applicants to provide an English Language Proficiency Certificate in the form of TOEFL or IELTS taken no more than 12 months prior to application submission. Only for the Faculty of Islamic Studies where potential students must provide an Arabic Language Proficiency Certificate in the form of TOAFL.
Application Deadline: July 7, 2021