Are you a citizen of a developing country with a bachelor’s degree? Do you have the passion to advance your educational career are the postgraduate level? Then apply for the MIPLC/DAAD Scholarship 2021/2022.
MIPLC is a part of the DAAD’s scholarship program for Development-Related Postgraduate Courses with the mandate to support students from developing countries to pursue and achieve their educational goals.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): MIPLC/DAAD
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institution(s): Munich Intellectual Property Law Center
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: Developing Countries
Apply for: DAAD Leadership for Africa Scholarships 2021/2022 for Africans to Study in Germany
MIPLC/DAAD Scholarship 2021/2022 | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the MIPLC/DAAD Scholarship 2021/2022, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be from a developing country according to OECD DAC List and have not been living outside their home country (or another developing country) for more than the past two years.
- Possess at least a four-year Bachelor’s degree (or a three-year Bachelor’s degree plus a further degree), completed with above average results.
- Have received your last degree no more than six years before your application.
- Possess at least two years of full-time professional experience gained in a public authority or a state or private company in a developing country.
- Full MIPLC fee waiver
- Monthly stipend of EUR 850
- Payments towards health, accident and liability insurance coverage in Germany
- Travel allowance
- Mandatory two-month German course before the start of the MIPLC.
See Also: DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Programme 2022 for PPPG (Fully Funded Master’s Scholarships)
How-to-Apply: Applicants who are interested in applying for the MIPLC/DAAD Scholarship 2021/2022 are to complete their application before the deadline.
Application Deadline: 15th October 2021
Visit the Official Website for Further Details