registration for the examination year 2021/2022 is gradually coming to a close and now the examination date draws closer by the day. It is important that you get yourself ready before your exams day so as to get off-balance in the middle of your examination.
As a response to the messages we get from users on our inbox – enquiries on how to reprint their JAMB examination slip, how to check date of the examination and their examination centre. Hence, we have written this JAMB Reprint 2021 guide on studygreen.info to help you get your examination slip easily and answers to other related issues.
JAMB REPRINT 2021 – Print from JAMB Portal, Email and Profile.
Now, there are a number of options to access and reprint your JAMB examination slip. Here, we are presenting you three options and detailed step-by-step approach.
Option1: JAMB SLIP Reprint 2021 from JAMB portal
- Visit the official JAMB portal at portal.jamb.gov.ng (direct link at the bottom)
- Enter your Reg Number or E-mail or GSM Number in the column provided (Your email or GSM Number should be the one you used for registration)
- Select “Print Examination Slip” then your slip pop-up on the computer screen
- If your system ask you to “allow popup of this site from your browser”, then the next step should be;
- Click on “allow popup for www.jamb.org.ng”. Then your slip will be automatically displayed in a fresh tab
- Proceed to print with a neat paper from a printer.
You May Also: Visit JAMB UTME/DE Registration Portal
Option 2: JAMB Slip Reprint 2021 from your Email
You must have received confirmation mail from JAMB which should usually come with an attached file with PDF format and saved with “JAMB registration number”
- First, login to your email account to look for such mail in your inbox (make sure to check ‘All’ folders including ‘spam’ folder).
- After locating the file, download it on your computer system or smart device so that you can have offline access to the file.
- Connect your device to any available printer to get you reprint any time you want it
- Don’t forget, not having a personal printer should not be a problem since you now have the softcopy (PDF) JAMB slip with you (I advise you copy it to a flash drive too or any other portable storage device)
- Visit a cybercafé or any computer business center (with or without an internet connection) to get your JAMB slip printed out.
Option 3: JAMB Slip Reprint from your JAMB Profile
- Get to your profile created on jamb profile here @ jamb.gov.ng.
- Click on the “E-facility” site menu and follow the page and opens,
- On the next page click on “Create e-Facility Account/Log in” or “UTME 2021 Main Examination Slip” to have access.
- Simply proceed by inputting your Reg Number or E-mail or GSM Number in the column provided and follow the steps as in ‘Option 1’ above.
- We advise you coloured printout, if possible.
You May Like: NECO Result Checker: Check NECO Results at result.neco.gov.ng
Other Useful Tips:
- Try to get the examination slip duplicated because JAMB will collect one copy at your examination centre while the other will be with you as a purpose of reference when need arise.
- Try Memorising your Reg Number, Email and Password as much as you can for easy access to your profile.
- In the event you lost your password, you can use the RESET/FORGOT Password at the login page get your password reset with a new one.
We wish you all success in your JAMB 2021 examination. Congratulations in advance!