Eric Bleumink Fund Masters Scholarship: Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Eric Bleumink Fund Masters Scholarship to be taken at the University of Groningen, Netherlands for the 2021/22 academic session.
The scholarship aims to support students from all over the world who wish to advance their educational career in any discipline at the university. The award is for 1 or 2 years Master’s degree programme.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Groningen
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institution(s): University of Groningen
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits (below)
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: All Nationalities
Apply for: HAN University International Scholarships in Netherland 2021-2022
Eric Bleumink Fund Masters Scholarship | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Eric Bleumink Fund Masters Scholarship 2021/22, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Must have received provisional or unconditional admission for a master programme at the University of Groningen.
- Possess excellent academic performance, preferably to be confirmed by letters of recommendation.
- Have excellent grades during their bachelor/undergraduate studies.
- Have excellent English language proficiency, in accordance with the admission requirements of the program and be able to take part in the entire programme.
- Be in good health.
- Have on other means of financing the study in question.
- Full tuition fees
- Costs of international travel.
- Health Insurance
Trending: Top 23 Fully Funded Scholarships in Netherlands for International Students
How-to-Apply: The University of Groningen Admission Office, in consultation with the Admission Boards of its faculties, will determine which applicants will be nominated for an Eric Bleumink Fund Scholarship.
Applicants are to apply for admission into a master’s degree programme of the University of Groningen to be considered for the scholarship.
Application Deadline: 1st December