Are you a mid-career professional working in academia, NGOs, business, government departments, civil society or the media? Then apply for the Chatham House/Richard and Susan Hayden Academy Fellowship 2021.
The fellowship is a joint initiative with Richard and Susan Hayden offering candidates at the mid-stage of their career the opportunity to spend ten months at Chatham House working on a personal project of their choosing.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): Chatham House/ Richard and Susan Hayden Academy
Host Institution(s): Chatham House, London
Number of Awards: Not specified
Study Level: Graduate
Duration: 10 months
Nationality: All Nationalities
Apply for: UNDP/Nigerian Government Jubilee Fellows Programme for Young Nigerians 2021
Chatham House/Richard and Susan Hayden Academy Fellowship | DETAILS
Fellows will take part in the core work of the Institute, developing their skills through leadership programme, and furthering their professional network in the field of international affairs. The fellowship duration will be split between three key areas including: completing a personal research project; contributing to the ongoing research activities; leadership programme.
If you are interested in applying for the Chatham House/Richard and Susan Hayden Academy Fellowship, you are to meet the fellowship requirements:
- Must have obtained a bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Master’s degree with an international focus is preferred.
- Be at the mid-stage of their career and who come from academia, NGOs, business, government departments, civil society or the media.
- Possess knowledge of, and an interest in, the policy challenges related to global governance.
- Be available to commit full-time to the fellowship.
See Also: World Bank Young Professionals Program (YPP) 2021
How-to-Apply: Applicants who wish to apply for the Chatham House/Richard and Susan Hayden Academy Fellowship 2021 are to apply online and ensure to provide the required documents listed (below):
- Curriculum vitae
- Two referees (of which one should be academic)
- Applicant’s proposal for a research project.
Application Deadline: 28th June, 2021