Chatham House/Mo Ibrahim Foundation Academy Fellowship: Applications are welcomed from qualified students for the Chatham House/Mo Ibrahim Foundation Academy Fellowship for Africans for the 2021/2022 session at Chatham House, London.
The fellowship is a joint initiative with the Mo Ibrahim Foundation that offers candidates at the mid-stage of their career the opportunity to spend ten months at Chatham House working on a personal project of their choosing.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): Chatham House and Mo Ibrahim Foundation
Host Institution(s): Chatham House, London
Number of Awards: Not specified
Study Level: Graduate
Duration: 10 months
Apply for: The African Future Leaders Fellowship for African Students
Chatham House/Mo Ibrahim Foundation Academy Fellowship | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
If you are interested in applying for the Chatham House/Mo Ibrahim Foundation Academy Fellowship 2021/2022, you are to meet the fellowship requirements:
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent. Applicants with a master’s degree with an international focus is preferred.
- Should be at the mid-stage of their career and come from one of academic, NGO, business, government departments, civil society or the media.
- Possess knowledge of and an interest in the policy challenges related to global governance.
- Fellows are expected to work full-time towards their fellowship and therefore it is not possible to undertake a fellowship at the same time as pursuing work or studies (such as for a PhD).
- Must be from one of the following countries: Cameroon, Cote d’Ivoire, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, Mozambique, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- However, applications will be accepted from applicants holding dual nationality which includes one of these countries.
See Also: Chatham House/Richard and Susan Hayden Academy Fellowship
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Chatham House/Mo Ibrahim Foundation Academy Fellowship 2021/2022 are to apply online before the application deadline as late application will not be considered.
- Curriculum vitae
- Scanned copy of the photo page of your passport.
- Names of two referees (of which one should be academic)
- Applicant’s proposal for a research project.
Application Deadline: 28 June 2021
Visit the Official Website for Further Details