Cadbury Postdoctoral Fellow in African Studies: Applications are welcomed from qualified candidates for the Cadbury Postdoctoral Fellowship in African Studies for the 2021/2022 academic session at the University of Birmingham.
The Fellowship is funded by an endowment that enables members of the staff at sub-Saharan African Universities to spend a period of time at the University of Birmingham. Candidates who are qualified are encouraged to apply for the fellowship.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): University of Birmingham
Host Institution(s): University of Birmingham
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Not specified
Duration: 18 months
Nationality: All Nationalities
Apply for: University of Birmingham African MBA Scholarship 2021/2022 for Africans
Cadbury Postdoctoral Fellow in African Studies | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Applicants for the Cadbury Postdoctoral Fellow in African Studies must meet the following requirements:
- Be currently based on the African continent and employed by or affiliated with an African Higher Education Institution.
- Must either not currently holding a permanent academic position or submit, with their application, a statement confirming that they will be released by their home institution for the period of the fellowship.
- Possess a doctorate degree examined and passed between 30 June 2016 and 30 June 2021.
- Possess appropriate record of research and publications
- A convincing and achievable research and publication proposal in the field of African Studies.
- Have awareness of current policy issues and contacts with civil society organisations.
- Possess expertise in the history of Africa and/or its diasporas.
Trending: Applying for a Chevening Scholarship/Fellowship 2021/2022 | Note the Following
Application Procedures: Applicants who are interested in applying for the Cadbury Postdoctoral Fellow in African Studies 2021 are to do so by applying online before the application deadline.
As part of your application, please upload a piece of published research (there will be an option to upload documents whilst completing the electronic application form).
Application Deadline: 30th June 2021
Visit the Official Website for Further Details