Applications are open for the International Student Excellence Scholarships. The funding program is open for high-achieving students applying for undergraduate or postgraduate coursework studies at Griffith Each deduction will be applied by the Griffith University census date of each relevant trimester of the program.
Established in 1971, the Griffith University is the highest-ranked Australian university that offers undergraduate, postgraduate and research degrees in different areas. It has the best award-winning teachers who are devoted to helping candidates in completing their career goals.
- Course Level: The grant is open for the undergraduate or postgraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: The sponsorship will be awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Awards: 25% of tuition fees
- Nationality: Country other than Australia or New Zealand are eligible to apply.
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in Australia
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are available to students from all Country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA in previous studies of 5.5 or above on a 7 point scale or equivalent. Check your suitability in the Minimum GPA criteria (PDF).
- Satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- Be a full-time student (40CP) starting in Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2021 or Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2022.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this application program, then you are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Griffith University. After receiving a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, you must submit the program application form by the given deadline.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide a certified/attested true copy of supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
- 31 January (to start Trimester 1)
- 3 June (to start Trimester 2)
- 30 September (to start Trimester 3).