If you are still thinking to start your professional career but still confused from where to start then UNICEF Internship Program 2021 | Fully Funded is the perfect opportunity for you. The UNICEF Internship Program 2021 is a fully funded program and the authorities are responsible for every expense of the applicant. UNICEF Internship is for bachelors masters and Phd students. Keeping every thing aside when you add the experience of UNICEF in your resume it boosts your resume from all the others in the queue. UNICEF has its headquarters in New York and it works in more then 190 countries .
Unicef Internship opportunities is for all the students all around the world it does not matter from where you belong. They have diverse range available for students . Any student above the age of 18 can apply to this program. There is NO APPLICATION FEE to apply for this program nor IELTS is not mandatory.
Although UNICEF Internship Program is a paid program. Students will get different amount of stipends according to there fields and work.As well as students will also get travel allowance. The duration of this internship is usually in between 6 to 26 weeks. More details about the program are as follows.
You might also be interested in CERN Summer Student Program in Switzerland 2020 [Fully Funded]
Details About UNICEF Internship Program 2021
- Organization: UNICEF
- Duration: 6 to 26 Weeks
- Students from : Undergraduate/Graduate/PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Varies
- Monthly Stipend
- Living Expenses
- A One-Time Lump Sum Payment contribution towards Travel and Visa Costs.
Candidates who wish to apply for this internship has to fulfill the eligibility criteria defined by the higher authorities.
- To apply for this program it is important that applicant should be an international student.
- Be Enrolled at the time of application or have graduated max 2 years back.
- Be proficient in one of the working language defined by UNICEF which is English Spanish or French.
- Have an excellent academic performance.
- Have no direct relatives (blood relation ) working in UNICEF.
- Have no other relatives in the line you apply for.
- Be more then 18 years of age.
There is no deadline for UNICEF INTERNSHIP PROGRAM you can easily apply to this program through the following links but deadline depends on the vacancies needed and fulfilled.
How to apply
Candidates are suppose to Submit their Application online , you are suppose to Complete and submit an Online Recruitment Profile, a CV/Resume and Cover Letter.
Visit UNICEF Vacancies Page (Here). Select the Contact Type “Internship” (Here). Select Position Level “Internship: (Here). Select any Location/Country. To apply for the Internship, Please Visit the Official website of the UNICEF Internship Program.